I love this latest ice cream flavor that came out of my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.
It’s a hit with the whole family. I think there is something about the creaminess of peanut butter that goes really well with cream. Here is the creamy perfection…
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, it’s up to you)
2 cups heavy cream, chilled
1 tsp vanilla extract
Follow manufacturer’s instructions on how to prepare your ice cream maker.
1. Heat whole milk in a medium saucepan until it bubbles around the edges.
2. Whisk sugar and peanut butter into the heated milk.
3. Transfer to a medium bowl and let it cool completely.
4. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
5. Chill for at least 30 minutes
6. Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker for at least 30 minutes or until thickened into a soft-serve consistency.
7. Freeze for at least 2 hours if a firmer consistency is desired.